Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So funny - old dogs


Watched Old Dogs on last weekend @ KLCC...Wat a funny movie..gelak until sakit perut..hehe..

Its a story about frenship btwn two guys - one is 'main2 guy' and the other guy - a bit nerd and clumsy...John Travolta (my late father used to call me...becoz of my dagu berlubang) & Robbie William, wat a great combination.

For me, its about forgiving people, give another 2nd chance (how about 16kali chance)..hehe, Wat you want actually in life, money, business, career, love or family??(Juz ask urself)...

Overall its funny, full of humor..and yea..enjoyable...Hah..Another fact about main2 guy - John travolta he made things easier..make it easy when life is hard...I love this type of guy - not a typikal..plzzzz
















widgeo.net
u

No comments:

Post a Comment